1. Find your course on the tabs above.
2. Exercises and lessons are grouped by skill.
3. Download and use lessons and exercises.
4. Please be aware that some exercises are required by PCS.
5. Have questions? Ask a librarian!
Information literacy, according to ACRL, is "a set of abilities requiring individuals to recognize when information is needed and have the ability to locate, evaluate, and use effectively the needed information."
For more information about what information literacy is, see this page of definitions.
Information literacy is a crucial part of the General Education curriculum at Springfield College.
Here is a link to Springfield College's General Education Requirements (PDF).